At Spotinst we are very eager to build solutions for our clients to save money, provide better availability, and make your life easier. Today we are very excited to announce our new AWS Console integration for Chrome web browsers. This integration will provide you with a single pane of glass view of all your Spotinst Elastigroup resources. Let’s dive into the configuration below!
Installing the Elastigroup Chrome Extension
- Open your Chrome browser.
- From the Spotinst console, go to the ellipses at the top right and select settings.
- Select “API Tokens” from the menu bar.
- Select “Generate” and enter your Spotinst password then click “Next”.
- Enter a name for your token and click “Generate”.
- Copy the Token string that was generated.
- Browse to the link below and add the chrome extension.
- From the EC2 console you will see a new link for “Elastigroups”.
- Click on “Elastigroups” and enter the token that you generated earlier and click on “Add token”.
- You should immediately see your existing Elastigroups in the same console window.
We hope you enjoy this new plugin and find it useful. Give it a try today!