Elastigroup’s auto scaling delivers unprecedented functionality and has been designed specifically for running economical workloads at maximum performance that scales up and down dynamically based on the application’s load.
The manner by which Spotinst enables this resiliency is through the use of sophisticated algorithms and a highly developed workload management strategy that insure maximum up-time at the absolute minimal cost.
Some of the features enabled by Elastigroup are:
- Accurate workload predictability
- Earlier and more advanced termination notifications
- Highly effective Spot bidding strategies
- Workload optimization feedback by many dimensions such as machine type, A.Z., load, etc…
- Dynamic Scaling Thresholds
- Safe Application Draining with
AWS Elastic Load Balancerand
Google HTTP Load Balancer.
- Prioritized utilization of existing, unused Reserved Instances
- Advanced Termination policies. e.g. [‘expensive/risky’ instances, Low performance instances, closest to next hour billing]
Figure A’ shows the real time Reserved Instances utilization, where Elastigroup chooses unused reservations to utilize first.
Scaling based on your metrics
Spotinst Autoscaling gives you tremendous scale up/down flexibility with a broad range of standard and custom metrics to configure your automated provisioning.
Shows the CloudWatch Alarm \ Other application measurement in real time
Take control with robust reporting
Easy To Setup
Watch this quick start guide for more information: